At Regent we are a luxury caravans manufacturer that offers a range of touring caravans for solo travellers or couples ready for adventure. All of our caravans are built to last and come with all the features you need for a comfortable road trip around Australia. Alongside touring caravans, we offer family caravans and slide-out caravans. Download our latest brochure and you might just find the perfect caravan for your next holiday.
What is a touring caravan?
Touring caravans are purpose-built for couples wanting to explore Australia in maximum comfort. These caravans should come adventure-ready with features like semi off-road caravan suspension for taking on some dirt roads, a solar panel to keep your batteries charged, and a separate shower and toilet because you never know where the road may take you.A touring caravan should also come packed with creature comforts like a large fridge/freezer, a comfortable queen-size bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, and plenty of storage for all of your gear. If you’re looking for a luxurious and comfortable way to explore this great land, a touring caravan is the perfect choice.
Touring Caravans Models
Internal Features of our Touring Caravans
Each of our touring caravans comes with a range of standard inclusions that will make your home away from home comfortable and enjoyable, including:
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, so you’re cool on hot summer days and warm on winter nights
– A 3.3kg washing machine for keeping your clothes clean and fresh
– A 100ah lithium battery to keep your 12v appliances on and your devices charged
– A 24″ smart TV for watching your favourite shows or movies
– A Bluetooth stereo so you can set the soundtrack on your journey
– A 188ltr fridge/freezer to store all your food and drinks
– And a hot water service so you can have a hot shower whenever you need it
External Features of our Touring Caravans
Our touring caravans are purpose-built for you to get the most out of travelling our great land by including:
– Semi off-road caravan suspension for taking on dirt roads
– Fibreglass finish that is durable and easy to clean
– Awning for providing shade and shelter from the sun and rain
– Attached picnic table for food and drinks outdoors
– Unique bus door style front boot for storing your gear
Maintenance & Warranties
At Regent Caravans we take pride in our products and after sales service. Our staff have many years of experience in the Australian caravan industry and are always ready to help.
We offer an impressive 5 year structural warranty and 2 year material and part warranty, so you can be assured your investment in a Regent Caravan is covered should anything happen. For more information click here.
Download Our Latest Brochure
Want to find out more? Fill in your details and receive the latest news and updates, and we’ll email a brochure directly to you.
Contact Your Local Dealer
Find and contact your local dealer to arrange a viewing, enquire about lead times or ask a question.