The term ‘Entity name’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Entity name, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 00 000 000 000, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize are stated within the online entry form.
- The Promoter is Regent RV trading as Regent Caravans (ABN: 19 601 581 186) of 24-32 Stanley Drive, Somerton, Vic 3062
- Entry is open to anyone who has visited a Regent Caravans Show/Event or Activation. Employees of Regent RV and anyone else connected to Regent Caravans and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Eligible people (Entrants) who complete the entry via email or via the website at www.regentcaravans.com.au in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be eligible to win. One (1) Entrant will be selected as the winner.
- To enter, an entrant must follow Regent Caravans on Facebook and/or Instagram. One (1) entry will be awarded for each follow. Two (2) extra entries will be awarded to all entries via the online entry form at www.regentcaravans.com.au/competition. Entries will be taken up-to and sometimes during a Show/Event or Activation. Regent RV reserves the right to close the event at a time of their choosing.
- The entry submitted will be taken as the Entrant’s acceptance of assigning all rights and interests including but not limited to copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the Entrant’s to Regent RV.
- The prize is displayed in the competition entry form. Regent RV will endeavour to present the prize as aforementioned however should there be issues regarding supply, Regent RV reserves the right to supply a similar prize.
- No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash.
- The prize will be awarded to one person picked at random from all entrants.
- Entry by any person will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The winning entry will be announced on our socials and the winning entrant will be contacted by email.
- If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Regent RV will not accept responsibility for late entries, ailed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. Entries that are forged, incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Regent RV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Competition. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the name on the Entry Form and Release, not the owner of the e-mail account.
- Regent RV may conduct such further judging as is necessary in order to distribute any prize unclaimed, or if the original winner is deemed ineligible. If rejudging is required, the winner will be notified by phone or mail.
- The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Regent RV respects your privacy. The winner’s name may be published. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.
- Any questions regarding this promotion can be emailed to email@example.com